• Paper certificate
• Publication of the idea in the IEEE IMS Magazine
• Cash prize of up to $500 USD
Award recipients will be announced and awards handed out (or sent) during the I2MTC Conference following the application deadline.
IEEE and I&M Society Members
• Candidate must be a Member (or higher grade Member) or a Student Member of the IEEE and of the I&M Society at the time of accepting the Award.
• Previous Award recipients are not eligible for a period of two years after receiving the award.
• No more than one nomination per candidate will be considered.
Basis for Judgement:
The committee ((1) EdCom Member (appointed by the EdCom Chair) who will chair the Selection committee, (1) Magazine Associate Editor (appointed by the Editor in chief of the IMS Magazine), (1) Membership Committee Member (appointed by the Membership Committee Chair)) members will select the candidate application that best applies I&M principles in an innovative way and delivers impact for the society membership. Nominees must exhibit actions that reflect positively on and enhance the reputation of the I&M Society