Wireless & Telecommunications in Measurements
The goals of this committee are to:
Explore and establish innovative measurement principles for the new and emerging fields of telecommunications, with focus on:
- modern mobile radio (4G, 5G and beyond, WiFi, and satellite)
- optical telecommunications (fiber-optic based and free space optical)
- underwater communications (acoustic, free space optical, and RF);
- Develop and promote new measurement standards for telecommunications;
- Organize workshops and conferences where emerging instrumentation and measurement technologies for telecommunications can be disseminated;
- Maintain liaisons with other committees, societies, and organizations working on instrumentation and measurement systems for telecommunications.
Your support and contribution to the activities of the committee are highly appreciated!
We welcome new and enthusiastic members! For any suggestions, please email us at the contacts below.
Taxonomy upgrade extras: