- Oral presentations should plan on taking 15 minutes with 5 minutes allowed for Q&A.
- Audio/Visual—Conference provides a laptop with Windows Operating System plus LCD projector. Please bring PowerPoint presentation on USB memory stick. Meet with session chair prior to the start of the session to upload file.
- Authors should provide a short bio sketch (3-4 sentences) for use by session chair at introduction.
- Special needs: If you have presentation requirements beyond those described above, please contact the conference registrar, Chris Dyer at email@example.com
The maximum paper length is 6-pages (including all figures and references) - NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE ALLOWED. The minimum font size is 10-pt. Papers should be the standard two-column format for proceedings sponsored by the IEEE. Use the sample manuscript as a visual aid for formatting. Templates can be found here.
Authors MUST submit their papers through the EDAS website http://www.edas.info/ following these steps:
- Creation of a personal account on EDAS (if the author does not already have one);
- Selection of the SAS-2007 conference;
- Registration of the paper (requiring a short abstract of up to 150 words);
- Upload of the paper. Only in PDF format.
For help with EDAS please contact the EDAS Administrator.
Final Manuscript Submission: The format for the final manuscript will be the same as the extended abstract and is to be submitted via the EDAS portal (please refer to your paper acceptance e-mail).
Authors are encouraged to use the IEEE PDF eXpress tool for ensuring that their final PDF manuscript is compatible with IEEE Xplore.
To use PDF eXpress, go to http://22.214.171.124/PDFeXpress/log.asp and register with Conference ID sas07.