The I&M Magazine, published bi-monthly, features general interest articles on methodologies and applications that are specifically framed in the Instrumentation and Measurement field, as well as IMS news. Frequently, special issues focus on specific "hot" topics or highlight authors from a particular IEEE region. The I&M Magazine is included in IMS membership dues; non-members may purchase the I&M Magazine through the I&M Resource Center.
For further information concerning advertising, please click here for the I&M Media Kit. Previews of the Magazine issues are available online! Please click here to see summaries of feature articles and selected columns.
Here are the topics for the 2019 Instrumentation and Measurement Magazine Issues:
- February 2019: I&M in the Automotive Industry
- April 2019: I&M around the World: Australia and New Zealand
- June 2019: New SI Has Arrived!
- August 2019: Highlighting AUTOTESTCON 2018
- October 2019: Sensors of Polymers
- December 2019: I&M on the Internet-of-Things
Here are the topics for the 2020 Instrumentation and Measurement Magazine Issues:
- February 2020: Non Linear dynamics in Measurement Systems: might it help? (deadline: July 2019)
- April 2020: Instrumentation and Measurement AROUND THE WORLD: IEEE region 8 (deadline: August 2019)
- May 2020: Instrumentation and Measurement in 2020, Part A (deadline: September 2019)
- June 2020: Instrumentation for Human Care (deadline: October 2019)
- July 2020: Instrumentation and Measurement in 2020, Part B (deadline: November 2019)
- August 2020: AUTOTESTCON 2019 (December 2019)
- October 2020: Instrumentation and Measurement in the Nanoscale (deadline February 2020)
- Novermber 2020: Overview of I&M Technical Committees activities (deadline: March 2020)
- December 2020: Measurements for Advanced Networking & Networks for Advanced Measurements (deadline: April 2020)
Senior Editorial Assistant
I&M Editorial Board
Advertising Sales Manager