The I&M Magazine, published bi-monthly, features general interest articles on methodologies and applications that are specifically framed in the Instrumentation and Measurement field, as well as IMS news. Frequently, special issues focus on specific "hot" topics or highlight authors from a particular IEEE region. The I&M Magazine is included in IMS membership dues; non-members may purchase the I&M Magazine through the I&M Resource Center.
For further information concerning advertising, please click here for the I&M Media Kit. Previews of the Magazine issues are available online! Please click here to see summaries of feature articles and selected columns.
Here are the topics for 2019 Instrumentation and Measurement Magazine Issues:
- February 2019: I&M in the Automotive Industry
- April 2019: I&M around the World: Australia and New Zealand
- June 2019: New SI Has Arrived!
- August 2019: Highlighting AUTOTESTCON 2018
- October 2019: Sensors of Polymers
- December 2019: I&M on the Internet-of-Things
Senior Editorial Assistant
I&M Editorial Board
Advertising Sales Manager