Aim & Scope
The IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Magazine has the goal of providing readable introductions and overviews of methodologies, technologies and applications in the field of Instrumentation and Measurement to a wide engineering audience.
To such aim, many special issues are dedicated to specific hot and challenging topics in the Instrumentation and Measurement framework.
Topics for the 2021 Instrumentation & Measurement Magazine Issues:
- Feb 2021: Forensic Metrology (deadline: June 2020)
- Apr 2021: Instrumentation and Measurement around the World: IEEE Region 7- Part I (deadline: August 2020)
- May 2021: Instrumentation and Measurement around the World: IEEE Region 7- Part II (deadline: August 2020)
- Jun 2021: Sensing and Processing (deadline: September 2020)
- Aug 2021: Optical Measurement (deadline: October 2020)
- Sep 2021: Measurement systems for Cognitive/well-being assessment within Smart Homes (deadline: December 2020)
- Oct 2021: Acoustic Measurement and Information Retrieval (deadline: January 2021)
- Nov 2021: Overview of I&M Technical Committees activities (deadline: February 2021)
- Dec 2021: Measurement in Nuclear systems (deadline: March 2021)
2020 Instrumentation & Measurement Issues:
- Feb 2020: Nonlinear Dynamics in Measurement Systems: Might it Help?
- Apr 2020: I&M Around the World: Europe and the Middle East (View BrightCopy)
- May 2020: Instrumentation and Measurement in 2020, Part A (View BrightCopy)
- Jun 2020: Instrumentation for Human Care (View BrightCopy)
- Aug 2020: Highlights from AUTOTESTCON 2019 (View BrightCopy)
- Sep 2020: Instrumentation and Measurement in 2020, Part B (View BrightCopy)
- Oct 2020: Interesting Topics in the I&M Framework
- Nov 2020: Overview of I&M Technical Committees Activities (View BrightCopy)
- Dec 2020: Measurements for Advanced Networking & Networks for Advanced Measurements (View BrightCopy)
2019 Instrumentation & Measurement Issues:
- Feb 2019: I&M in the Automotive Industry
- Apr 2019: I&M Around the World: Australia and New Zealand
- Jun 2019: The Revised SI has Arrived!
- Aug 2019: Highlights from AUTOTESTCON 2018
- Oct 2019: Sensors of Polymers
- Dec 2019: I&M in the Internet-of-Things Era