Information for Editors
How to Become an Associate Editor for OJIM
The selection process of Associate Editors (AE) is automatic and by invitation only. As such, please do NOT apply yourself or nominate someone for this position.
Associate Editors are selected based on the current topics of need, from OJIM's existing reviewer database, and according to the following criteria:
- Must have done at least a dozen reviews in the past 3 years for OJIM;
- Must have published in OJIM;
- Must have satisfactory average review time and percentage on time metrics;
- Must have an average reviewer score of 80% or above; this is the score that the Associate Editor gives to the reviewer each time the reviewer submits a review;
- Cannot be a student at any level (undergraduate, Master's, Ph.D.) Postdocs are eligible.
When needing to recruit AEs, the EiC will contact candidates that meet the above criteria and invite them to submit their CV for consideration.
To become a reviewer for OJIM, please see here.
OJIM EDITORIAL BOARD
OJIM Associate Editor
Designated Editor for OJIM Conflict-of-Interest Papers
Politecnico di Milano