- Nomination Form
- Nominating letter from nominator outlining qualifications of the nominee
- CV of the nominee, with a clear indication of the date of birth
- 350-word biographical summary of the candidate
- A statement identifying at which conference (I2MTC or AUTOTEST) the nominee would prefer to present, and explain the benefits of nominee's attendance at the conference
- Description of additional support provided to the nominee by the employer
- Title and abstract of the presentation
The IEEE J. Barry Oakes Advancement Award will be used to provide a question and answer lecture during the annual I2MTC or AUTOTEST. Exceptionally, and upon motivated request by the recipient, the presentation will be given to another event fully sponsored by the IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Society.